Qualified Home Medical Equipment Experts
President and owner of Tim’s Home Medical Supplies, Tim Neshem has been a part of the Bremerton community his entire life. With decades of experience in the healthcare field and experience as the owner and operator of Tim’s Home Medical Supplies, you can put your trust in our very own reputable home medical equipment expert.
You can expect customer service that focuses on your individual needs through one-on-one attention, as well as personalized service offered by our dedicated staff when you choose to partner with Tim’s Home Medical Supplies for all your home medical needs.
Learn More About Us
To better serve you, our business focuses on maintaining the highest standards possible. Please feel free to browse some of our accomplishments listed below.
- Recognized by Medicare to meet the home medical equipment needs of all seniors
- Providing medical products since 2000
- Accredited by the Healthcare Quality Association on Accreditation
- Assistive Technology Professionals
- Member of the Local Association of Healthcare Providers
- Member of the VGM Group national network of homecare providers
- Meet all the Medicare Supplier Standards
- 13 qualified staff members
- Our staff undergoes at least 8 hours of continuing education each year
Benefits of Choosing Us
Along with our high-quality home medical equipment and personalized service, Tim’s Home Medical Supplies also offers leading customer service, billing expertise, and convenient delivery.
- 3 highly-trained accounts receivable professionals
- Private and confidential service
- Billing services for private insurance and Medicare claims
- Work closely with you, your doctor, and your insurance company
- Friendly, efficient, timely delivery service, guaranteed
- Most products are delivered within 48 hours
- Certified (ATP) Assistive Technology Professionals who specializes in seating and positioning
If you have any questions regarding our home medical supplies and services, don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 360-782-1922 today.